|Zane Williams Photo|
GROUPS SAVE 25%!
Group tickets for the 2015-2016 season will be available starting July 20, 2015.
GREAT SEATS AT A GREAT PRICE
Groups of 15 or more receive a 25% discount for MSO concerts in Overture Hall; tickets with the group discount begin at just $12.50 each! We will reserve the best available seats for your group at the time of your order.
CELEBRATE WITH THE SYMPHONY
An MSO concert in Overture Hall is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion. A spectacular performance in a world-class setting will thrill your friends, business associates, clients, or family!
Tune in to the meaning of the music and glimpse the heart of the composer with our free Prelude Discussions. Speakers include Music Director John DeMain, guest conductors and even living composers! Prelude discussions begin one hour before each concert except the Christmas concerts in Overture Hall.
From hotels, accommodations and parking to cocktails and cuisine, you'll find everything you need to plan a great visit here. Groups planning a bus or motor coach trip should contact the Overture Center at (608) 258-4153 at least one week prior to the concert date to obtain parking details. Patrons may be dropped off and picked up at the Fairchild Street entrance to Overture Center, but buses may not remain parked there during the performance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is a deposit required?
No. We just need your best estimate of the size of your group.
- When do I pay?
A final count and full payment by cash, check or credit card is due four weeks before your concert. There are no refunds or exchanges after you pay. Please note that Overture Center charges a $10 handling fee for group orders.
- Can I change my order?
You can adjust your order to include more or fewer people until four weeks before your concert, when you pay. After that, there are no refunds or exchanges, but you can add more people to your order as long as seating is available. Call (608) 257-3734 to discuss availability.
- Can we sit together?
We'll do our best to seat you together, depending on availability. We recommend you reserve early for the best seating options.
- How far in advance can I make a request?
If you can pick a date, we can take a request. Advance ordering is the key to the best seating.
- How do I get my tickets?
There's no need to wait in line at the box office. After final payment has been made, we will mail your tickets to you.
GROUP TICKET PRICE & SEATING CHARTS FOR THE 2015-2016 SEASON
1. Orchestra Front Rows EE-B - $34, regularly $45.00
2. Orchestra Prime Rows C-N - $64, regularly $85.00
3. Orchestra Sides Rows C-K - $49, regularly $65.00
4. Parterre Sides Rows P-U - $49, regularly $65.00
5. Parterre Center Rows P-S - $64, regularly $85.00
6. Parterre Rear Rows T-U - $49, regularly $65.00
7. Circle Rows A-F - $64, regularly $85.00
8. Circle Rows G-J - $49, regularly $65.00
9. Mezzanine Rows A-B - $49, regularly $65.00
10. Mezzanine Rows C-E - $42, regularly $55.00
11. Mezzanine Row F - $24, regularly $31.00
12. Balcony Rows A-B - $34, regularly $45.00
13. Balcony Rows C-J - $24, regularly $31.00
14. Balcony Rows K-O - $12.50, regularly $16.00
These prices include discount, sales tax, and Overture Center's $2.50-$4.00 per-ticket facility fee. Overture Center charges a $10 handling fee for group orders.