The Madison Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and relies on charitable contributions to fund approximately one-third of its annual operating budget. Contributions to the MSO are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The Madison Symphony Orchestra partners with a dedicated group of subscribers and community members to present our season of concerts and community programs. Our donors connect with the MSO in very different and personal ways, finding inspiration in many aspects of our work.
Season after season, the MSO enriches audiences with exceptional performances of timeless masterpieces. Many donors, like Nicholas and Elaine Mischler, support the MSO's work in the concert hall. "We are proud to support the Madison Symphony Orchestra. Its glorious music feeds the mind and soul, and opens all senses to the beautiful world of music by the great masters." - Nicholas and Elaine Mischler
The MSO is proud to welcome the world's most renowned artists to Madison. Their inspiring performances, paired with the talents of our own exceptional musicians, continue to captivate audiences. Many donors partner with us to bring these artists to Madison. "Mary and I are proud to help present performances of the Madison Symphony Orchestra. Our exceptional musicians, led by our renowned Music Director John DeMain, never fail to fulfill our highest expectations." - Fred and Mary Mohs
People of all ages and abilities are engaged in classical music through the Madison Symphony Orchestra's nationally recognized Education and Community Engagement Programs
, and many of our donors are key partners in presenting these important programs for the community. "The primary reason that Julie and I are supporters of the Madison Symphony Orchestra is because of what they do for the youth of Wisconsin. Through the Young People's Concert series, many of Wisconsin's youth are introduced to music and nurtured by the MSO." - Larry and Julie Midtbo
We invite you to join this esteemed group of supporters and partner with us to present concerts, artists and Education & Community Engagement Programs. For more information, please contact Development Director Casey Oelkers at (608) 257-3734 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MAESTRO CIRCLE, $5,000 AND ABOVE
1. All Vivace Circle benefits listed below, plus…
2. Option to request complimentary tickets to the concert of your choice for family and friends.*
3. Option to be acknowledged as a Concert Sponsor at one concert during the season. A variety of recognition opportunities are available.
VIVACE CIRCLE, $2,500 TO $4,999
1. All Crescendo Club benefits listed below, plus...
2. Celebrate with John DeMain and special guests at “An Evening of Gratitude,” a special salute to MSO philanthropists like you.
CRESCENDO CLUB, $1,500 to $2,499
1. All Encore Club benefits listed below, plus...
2. Socialize with like-minded music enthusiasts in the privacy of the Crescendo Club Lounge before concerts.
3. Relax in the Audubon Room, Overture Hall’s backstage parlor, at the open and close of each season.
4. Visit with John DeMain, MSO musicians and guest artists at select post-concert receptions.
5. Enjoy reserved premium parking just steps from Overture Hall.*
ENCORE CLUB, $750 to $1,499
1. All Concerto Club benefits listed below, plus...
2. Receive a 10% discount at MSO partner restaurants by showing your Patron Bonus Card
3. Invitation to the Crescendo Club Lounge once per season.
CONCERTO CLUB, $300 to $749
1. All Prelude Club benefits listed below, plus...
2. Visit with John DeMain, MSO musicians and guest artists at a post-concert reception.
*Benefits marked with an asterisk (*) have a fair market value and may reduce the tax-deductibility of your gift. Check with your financial advisor for details regarding your eligibility to receive these benefits if you make your gift through a donor-advised fund or private foundation.
EXPAND YOUR SUPPORT!
Find out if your company offers a Matching Gift Program! Information is usually available through the Personnel,
Benefits or Community Relations departments. If you have any questions, please call (608) 257-3734.