The Madison Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and relies on charitable contributions to fund approximately one-third of its annual operating budget. Contributions to the MSO are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The Madison Symphony Orchestra partners with a dedicated group of subscribers and community members to present our season of concerts and community programs. Our donors connect with the MSO in very different and personal ways, finding inspiration in many aspects of our work.
Season after season, the MSO enriches audiences with exceptional performances of timeless masterpieces. Many donors, like Nicholas and Elaine Mischler, support the MSO's work in the concert hall. "We are proud to support the Madison Symphony Orchestra. Its glorious music feeds the mind and soul, and opens all senses to the beautiful world of music by the great masters." - Nicholas and Elaine Mischler
The MSO is proud to welcome the world's most renowned artists to Madison. Their inspiring performances, paired with the talents of our own exceptional musicians, continue to captivate audiences. Many donors partner with us to bring these artists to Madison. "Mary and I are proud to help present performances of the Madison Symphony Orchestra. Our exceptional musicians, led by our renowned Music Director John DeMain, never fail to fulfill our highest expectations." - Fred and Mary Mohs
People of all ages and abilities are engaged in classical music through the Madison Symphony Orchestra's nationally recognized Education and Community Engagement Programs, and many of our donors are key partners in presenting these important programs for the community. "The primary reason that Julie and I are supporters of the Madison Symphony Orchestra is because of what they do for the youth of Wisconsin. Through the Young People's Concert series, many of Wisconsin's youth are introduced to music and nurtured by the MSO."
- Larry and Julie Midtbo
We invite you to join this esteemed group of supporters and partner with us to present concerts, artists and Education & Community Engagement Programs. For more information, please contact Jeff Briesach, Manager of Individual Giving, at (608) 257-3734 or email@example.com.
THE BENEFITS OF GIVING
PRELUDE CLUB: $50-$299
- Recognition in concert program books
- Early access to single tickets before they are publicly on sale
CONCERTO CLUB: $300-$749
Prelude Club benefit plus...
- Invitation to a reception with Music Director John DeMain and MSO musicians
ENCORE CLUB: $750-$1,499
Concerto Club benefits plus...
- Open invitation to the MSO Donor Lounge before each concert and during intermission
Encore Club benefits plus...
- Reserved parking just steps from Overture Hall*
- Open invitation to all receptions after the concerts
Crescendo benefits plus...
- Invitation to “An Evening of Gratitude” donor appreciation event
- Special behind-the-scenes opportunities during the season (i.e. back stage tour)
- Two (2) complimentary tickets* to an Overture Concert Organ subscription concert and reception with guest artist(s)
Vivace benefits plus…
- Concert Sponsorship recognition opportunities
- Six (6) complimentary tickets* to regular MSO concerts (some restrictions may apply)
GOLD BATON: $10,000-$19,999
Maestro benefits plus…
- Concert sponsorship recognition opportunities as a "Major Sponsor"
- Custom benefits including additional complimentary tickets* to regular MSO Concerts
STANDING OVATION: $20,000 AND ABOVE
Vivace benefits plus…
- Custom benefits according to your interests
*Benefits marked with an asterisk (*) have a fair market value and may reduce the tax-deductibility of your gift. Check with your financial advisor for details regarding your eligibility to receive these benefits if you make your gift through a donor-advised fund or private foundation.
Expand your support!
Find out if your company offers a Matching Gift Program! Information is usually available through the Personnel,
Benefits or Community Relations departments. If you have any questions, please call (608) 257-3734.