Three Easy Ways to Buy Symphony & Organ Single Tickets
1. Buy in person at the Overture Box Office, 201 State Street, & save the service fees*
2. Purchase online
3. Buy by phone at (608) 258-4141
View prices and seating chart for Symphony concerts.
Tickets for Organ concerts are $20 each for all seats.
*If you buy single tickets in person at 201 State Street, you'll save these additional fees that are charged by Overture for phone, online or mail orders: $3 fee on each ticket under $20; $5 fee on each ticket of $20-$41.99; $7 fee on each ticket $42 and up; plus $4 per total order.
Overture Box Office Hours
Mon. - Thurs.: 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Fri./Sat.: 11 a.m.-until concert begins
Sun. (when there's an MSO concert): 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Discounts are subject to availability and cannot be combined.
- 20% off for seniors (ages 62 and up) and students in most seating areas.
- 25% off for groups of 15 or more. Details.
- $12-$18 Student Rush for Symphony concerts. Details.
- $10 Student Rush for Organ concerts. Details.
Flex-Tickets come in a booklet of 10 vouchers good for the best available seats in your price category for any of the subscription concerts in the 2017-2018 Season. Details.
These prices include sales tax and Overture Center's $2.50-$4 per-ticket facility fee.
Click here for stage views from various seat locations in Overture Hall.
Click here for Overture Hall Seating Chart.
14. Price Code E: $18, Balcony Rows K-O
13. Price Code D: $33, Balcony Rows C-J
12. Price Code C, $48, Balcony Rows A-B
11. Price Code D: $33, Mezzanine Row F
10. Price Code B/C: $58, Mezzanine Rows C-E
9. Price Code B: $68, Mezzanine Rows A-B
8. Price Code B: $68, Circle Rows G-J
7. Price Code A: $90, Circle Rows A-F
6. Price Code B: $68, Parterre Rows T-U
5. Price Code A: $90, Parterre Rows P-S
4. Price Code B: $68, Parterre Rows P-U
3. Price Code B: $68, Orchestra Rows C-K
2. Price Code A: $90, Orchestra Rows C-N
1. Price Code C: $48, Orchestra Rows EE-B